Easy Pop-up Valentine's Day card: Kid's Craft

This is a very easy card to make, and the pop-up feature makes the card that much more special. Children of all ages will enjoy constructing this precious Valentine.

Inside Card- Three-quarters view

 Materials needed: 
  • construction paper
  • scissors
  • glue stick
  • doilies (optional)
  • stickers, markers, glitter etc. 

 Directions:
  1. Fold one sheet of construction paper in half. 
  2. On another piece of paper cut a thin strip 4 inches in length. Fold this paper in half. Fold up little tabs on each end. 
  3. Attach strip of paper to card by gluing tabs to each half of card.
  4. Cut out and decorate a paper heart.
  5. Glue heart onto paper strip.
  6. Voila! Done! Have child decorate the rest of card with stickers, glitter, markers, stamps or whatever! Have fun!
Front cover of card


Inside card - front view

If you liked this post and you want to stay informed of more kid activity ideas I post or find around the blogosphere, remember to "like" me on my Facebook Page! Thank you! Have a wonderful day!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your article is awesome i like your work very much and it is very helpful for me to by your article now me able to make a greeting card for the Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments! Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!